Brass flower shapes with pearls and crystal stones bracelet.
Pearl & Peach
We will make every effort to deliver your purchased items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest reasonable time. Your order will arrive in a beautifully packaged box, delivered by a reliable service and insured up to receipt by you. Most orders will require a signature upon delivery.
We seek to minimise your shipping costs as far as possible. All ST Erasmus pieces are made to order therefore it will take 7-10 days from placing the order to receiving the item in your hands
All orders are shipped with a reliable courier suited for your location.
The following are our standard shipping costs:
- FREE for orders over £200
- £5 for orders under £200
- South Africa
- FREE for orders over £200
- £20 for orders under £200
If you would like to arrange an alternative delivery service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you with this.
We attempt to despatch orders within 2-3 working days. Depending on the shipping method, we will provide tracking details when available on the shipping confirmation email.
We may need to contact you if further information is required to authorise your purchase. We will contact you if there is any delay or if items are out of stock. If it is not possible to deliver your order within the time specified, we will notify you and try to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
DELIVERY TO ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS
We ask all customers to make sure that their shipping address is correct as we’re unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
St-Erasmus.com online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as in the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend. As a security precaution, an email will be sent to the card holder’s registered e-mail address.
When placing an order on our website, if the billing address and delivery address are the same, you are confirming that you are the person referred to in the delivery address details. Otherwise, you are confirming that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
TAXES AND DUTIES
Delivery outside the UK, India and South Africa may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they may apply. If so, the shipping company will contact you by telephone once your items are in customs to let you know the cost. Please be aware that this may delay the delivery time as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods.
We hope you adore your St Erasmus objects of uncommon beauty. Whilst we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange in compliance with our policy.
Please check your items carefully once they have arrived. Unsuitable items may be refunded within 7 days of our dispatch date for UK purchases, this is extended to 14 days for European and International purchases and longer for Faulty Items. Any returns received after 7 days (or 14 days where applicable) are accepted at the sole discretion of st-erasmus.com. Until we receive your returned goods, the items and their condition are the customer’s responsibility.
It is essential to note that, in order to receive a refund, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all labels attached and in its original packaging. Any refunds will be re-credited to the original purchaser’s credit/debit card for the sum paid less any taxes, duties and postal costs. Please note that the postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility and will only be reimbursed if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.
Please follow our instructions below for Returns. St-Erasmus.com has the right to deny any item if it does not meet the return policy requirements. In such cases, we will return the item(s) to the purchaser at their cost (to be paid prior to despatch).
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately for hygiene reasons, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on Earrings unless faulty (see Faulty Items below).
The same applies to any items that have been customised to you (i.e. where an item’s design is amended in accordance with your specific requirements).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND
- Within 48 hours of receiving an item, you must obtain a return authorisation reference number by emailing us at email@example.com. Any items that are not accompanied by the returns number will not be accepted. We will also provide you with the returns address with this number.
- Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel. Please write your return authorisation reference number on your original receipt.
- Please always use a sturdy box securely taped and ensure the contents are not moving about inside using tissue or bubble wrap to avoid damage to the goods in transit.
- Please note that the postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility. We will not be responsible for any returned goods lost or damaged in transit; we would advise you to return items using a secure and trackable method – i.e. trusted courier or registered post (retaining your proof of postage).
- Please email us with the shipping details as soon as you have despatched your return.
- For International Returns (outside the EU), please prepare and note clearly on export documentation and on the address label that the goods enclosed are ‘Returned goods’. This will ensure you are not charged any further duty or taxes on receiving the goods back into the UK. If this procedure is not followed, this cost may be passed on to the customer at the company’s discretion.
Faulty and Damaged items
All our items come with a minimum 12 month product warranty as standard against manufacturers fault. As our products are hand-made, variations in manufacture can occur and are part of the feature of such products. As part of our customer service policy, St-Erasmus.com checks each item before it is sent out, and follows a rigorous quality assurance procedure during manufacture. Please always follow the Care Instructions that come with your item to ensure long lasting use.
We appreciate that things can still go wrong and we will do our reasonable best to put this right. Should you receive a faulty or damaged item, please do not remove any labels and do not try it on. Items that have been worn, or purchases you seek to return outside our Returns Policy above for repair or under warranty, are considered subject to the company’s discretion on fair wear and tear.
Wear and tear will occur in the course of normal use and will not be considered a faulty item. As we wish you to be happy with your purchase for many years to come, we are always happy to help with repairs or renovations of such items for a nominal charge.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the nature of the fault or repair, and where possible, please accompany with photos highlighting the damage.
The customer’s statutory rights are unaffected.